Latest version (v3)
This article will only be published in english.
Always install the latest version of the program. In addition to the changes mentioned below, we will repair and improve reported issues to make PC-Horse 3 an even better tool for you. If you do not have the latest version (see below).
Be sure to always try to have the latest version installed. Download now
Please note: Always close down your previous version of PC-Horse before installing and starting your new version.
Version 3.30 - Released 27-10-2021
- Info will follow soon.
Version 3.29 - Released 29-04-2021
- New implementation of guides explaining nutrient surplus or deficiency.
- New implementation of logo display for feed brands and linking to feed companys homepages.
- New item in File menu for forced download of guaranty feeds from the feed server and reset of guaranty feedlist.
- Improved workflow when creating new userfeeds. Eliminated an erroneous warning for duplicate names.
- Improved search form: Search for horses and stables by owner.
- Corrected: Bug in protein requirements in late pregnancy gave too low increase in requirement towards parturition.
- Corrected: A user-supplied body weight was not saved when a new young horse was created.
- Corrected: A conflict reported by users when having more than one new young horse open.
- Change in horse category faulted and program froze.
- Improved: Handling of regions in webhorse form.
Version 3.28 - Released 22-02-2021
- New breed "Norwegian Warmblood" in standard breed list
- New help screen for moving horses between stables (Consultant)
- Improved Webhorse functions (Consultant)
- Young trained horses
- Horse selection based on name of regional representative
- Fixed: User-suppled value for expected adult body weight saved
- Fixed: Error printing feed compostion report from feed list screen
- Removed: Import of horses and stables from deprecated PC-Horse version 2 files
Version 3.27 - Released 07-12-2020
Technical improvements for all versions based on userfeedback!
- Improved design and clarity when making new feeds
- Improved errorhandling when userdefined configuration files are opened
- Option to send damaged or erroneous files to PC-Horse
Version 3.26 - Released 20-11-2020
New features and improvements:
- Webhorse: New system for communication with horse owners. Horseowners can enter horse data on a webpage, and send via the PC-Horse server to feeding advisors for professional help. Consultant
- Quick feedlists: Improved access and handling. Consultant
- Nutrient decimals and significant digits in reports and screens: Control by user in Settings screen. Consultant
- Feeds and Brands: Improved selection mechanism in feed list screen. All versions
- Bodyweights: Actual (measured) horse weights saved permanently. Estimated weights discarded when closing the program. All versions Minor fixes - License updates: Need to restart program eliminated
- Improved tests on duplicate names for new feeds
- Change of server: Screen reimplemented
- User preferences: Saved in new file in the Userdata folder
- Horseform: Layout of feed tables and report views improved
- Contacts: Used encryption of contact data to preserve international spelling
- Horseform: Improved clipboard copying of images showing diet nutrient composition and feed contribution to diet nutrients
- Fallback to English language for missing translations implemented
- Errors: Fixed reported errors giving rise to "access violation" and "index out of bounds" messages